Register your rodeo participants through any solution and pay them electronically using Rodeopay from Rapid Financial; it is an easy and reliable way to manage payments to contestants. It also takes care of the state and federal tax reporting. So besides making your rodeo team happy on payday, your bookkeeper will be happy all year long. From the PRCA to local rodeo groups, RodeoPay processes and sends more than $50 million each year in payments, so you can look forward to payday again.
Pay Your Contestants and Event Workers Instantly and Securely
From professional rodeo and leagues to local groups and recreation clubs, RodeoPay is the hassle-free way to pay everyone accurately and on time.
- Avoid the time, hassle and cost of issuing paper checks and buying postage
- Give contestants access to payment information on their mobile devices
- Integrate directly with Registration and Event Solutions
Tax Reporting Services
- Preparation & Distribution of 1099’s is handled by Rapid on your behalf and in your name.
- Event Payment inquiries are handled by RodeoPay.
- RodeoPay collects all event worker W-9s and issues all 1099s
- RodeoPay keeps you in compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
PREPAID CARDS AND DIRECT DEPOSITS
- Make funds available to workers immediately after a rodeo or event
- Contestants can choose to have funds automatically sent to their bank account or placed on a prepaid card.
- The card option is convenient if participants don’t have a bank account or if they want to keep rodeo payments separate.
- Even if funds go to the card, participants can still choose to move those funds to their personal bank account.
- The one-time fee only for participants to sign up for participants to sign up for a card.