Correction Related Payments
Register your inmates and work release recipients and pay them electronically using ReleasePay. It is an easy and reliable way to manage all of your jail related payments. It also takes care of the state and federal reporting. So besides making your parolees feel empowered, your accounting office will be happy all year long. From a small county jail to large correctional facility, ReleasePay processes and sends millions in inmate related payments each year. Paying inmates is now streamlined, affordable and cost efficient.
Pay Your Correction Disbursements Instantly and Securely
From county jails and state prisons to half-way houses and State Department of Corrections, ReleasePay is the hassle-free way to pay everyone accurately and on time.
- Avoid the time, hassle and cost of issuing paper checks and buying postage
- Give inmates and work release participants access to payment information on their mobile devices
- Integrate directly with commissary and jail management solutions.
Tax Reporting Services
- Preparation & Distribution of 1099’s is handled by Rapid on your behalf and in your name.
- Jail Payment inquiries are handled by ReleasePay.
- ReleasePay collects all work-release W-9s and issues all 1099s.
- ReleasePay provides a comprehensive audit trail keep your accounting office happy.
- ReleasePay keeps you in compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
PREPAID CARDS AND DIRECT DEPOSITS
- Make funds available to inmates immediately after a release.
- Inmates can choose to have funds automatically sent to their bank account or remain on a prepaid card.
- The card option is convenient if inmates don’t have a bank account, they can upgrade their card and make it reloadable.
- Even if funds go to the card, inmates can still choose to move those funds to their personal bank account.
- Inmates have multiple ways to use their full commissary payment with no fees.
What Our Customers Say
“The ReleasePay support team is very efficient in solving any problems we may encounter rapidly and efficiently. The implementation of the program went smoothly and the on-going support provided by Rapid’s team is commendable.
L. Tomkins, Supervisor Inmate Support Unit, Lee County Sheriff’s Office